The implementation of human development projects and social assistance programs having a direct and tangible impact on the well-being of Maqdessis is a priority in the action of the Bait Mal Al Quds Asharif agency, said the director in charge of the management of the Agency, Mohamed Salem Cherkaoui. The Bait Mal Al-Quds agency launched last Saturday several human development projects for the benefit of the Maqdessi population, for a total cost of $300,000, as part of the first phase of the project “Civil initiatives for a program of sustainable human development in Al Quds”, explained Cherkaoui, who was the guest of the Moroccan Radio Channel (RIM RADIO). The launch of this program is part of the execution of the High Guidelines of HM King Mohammed VI, contained in His message to the President of the United Nations Committee on the Exercise of the Inalienable Rights of the Palestinian People, Sheikh Niang, on November 29, 2020, he said. The Sovereign had noted that on the economic and social level, that the capacity building of the Maqdessis “requires the mobilization and use of all the resources and all the available material means, in order to implement the human development programs in Al Quds”, recalled the director. During the coronavirus pandemic, the Agency provided, upon the generous initiative of HM King Mohammed VI, drugs and medical equipment to Al Quds emergency hospitals and supervised the delivery and dispatch of medicines and medical supplies to the Makassed charity hospital in Al Quds, as well as another shipment of equipment to the Arab Health Medical Center, he recalled.
- HM the King Extends Condolences to Algerian Head of State following Passing of former President Abdelkader Bensalah
- Moroccan Ambassador Condemns Abject Situation Prevailing in Tindouf Camps
- Two Former Peruvian FMs Criticize Decision to Restore Relations between Peru and Polisario
- Food Security Has Always Been Strategic Priority for Morocco – FM –
- Several NGOs Condemn in Geneva Impunity of those Responsible for Violations in Tindouf Camps