The Finance and Economic Development Committee of the House of Representatives and that of Finance, Planning and Economic Development of the House of Advisors will hold a joint meeting, next Wednesday in Rabat, on the 2022 Draft Appropriation Bill (PLF-2022). This meeting, which will be organized at the headquarters of the House of Representatives, will be an opportunity for the Minister of Economy, Finance and Administration Reform to present the general framework for the preparation of PLF-2022, said the Houses of Representatives and of Advisors in a joint statement. This meeting will take place in strict compliance with the preventive measures put in place by the two houses, concluded the same source.
- Sahrawi NGO Condemns in Geneva Enforced Disappearances in Tindouf Camps
- Respect of Electoral Calendar, Only Solution to Get Out of the Crisis in Libya – FM –
- President of Libya’s High Council of State Hails Moroccan Efforts in Resolving Crisis
- International Day of Peace: Morocco’s Commitment to Peace Reaffirmed in Addis Ababa
- Tindouf Camps: Italian MP Outraged at Diversion of Humanitarian Aid Intended for Detained Population