The Finance and Economic Development Committee of the House of Representatives and that of Finance, Planning and Economic Development of the House of Advisors will hold a joint meeting, next Wednesday in Rabat, on the 2022 Draft Appropriation Bill (PLF-2022). This meeting, which will be organized at the headquarters of the House of Representatives, will be an opportunity for the Minister of Economy, Finance and Administration Reform to present the general framework for the preparation of PLF-2022, said the Houses of Representatives and of Advisors in a joint statement. This meeting will take place in strict compliance with the preventive measures put in place by the two houses, concluded the same source.
- Morocco’s Top Police Chief Speaks with President of Germany’s Federal Criminal Police Office
- Loudyi Receives Romanian Minister of National Defense
- Morocco Calls for Immediate End of Israeli War on Gaza
- Moroccan Presidency to Engage with Credibility and Dynamism to Achieve UNHRC Goals – FM –
- Stéphane Séjourné: France Supports Autonomy Plan, Stresses It Is Time to Move Forward