His Majesty King Mohammed VI, President of the Supreme Council of the Judiciary, has given his royal approval for the appointment of judicial officials in several jurisdictions in the Kingdom. The appointments concern 104 positions of judicial responsibility, or 46.22% of all judicial responsibilities, said a statement by the Supreme Council of the Judiciary. To this end, 47 magistrates were given positions of responsibility for the first time, while three others had already held them.
- Sahrawi NGO Condemns in Geneva Enforced Disappearances in Tindouf Camps
- Respect of Electoral Calendar, Only Solution to Get Out of the Crisis in Libya – FM –
- President of Libya’s High Council of State Hails Moroccan Efforts in Resolving Crisis
- International Day of Peace: Morocco’s Commitment to Peace Reaffirmed in Addis Ababa
- Tindouf Camps: Italian MP Outraged at Diversion of Humanitarian Aid Intended for Detained Population