The Government Council, which convened on Tuesday in Rabat, has decided to extend until September 10, 2021 the state of health emergency over the entire national territory, and this as part of efforts to combat the spread of the novel coronavirus (Covid-19) pandemic. .
- Morocco’s Top Police Chief Speaks with President of Germany’s Federal Criminal Police Office
- Loudyi Receives Romanian Minister of National Defense
- Morocco Calls for Immediate End of Israeli War on Gaza
- Moroccan Presidency to Engage with Credibility and Dynamism to Achieve UNHRC Goals – FM –
- Stéphane Séjourné: France Supports Autonomy Plan, Stresses It Is Time to Move Forward