The Secretary-general of the Party of Justice and Development, Saad Dine El Otmani, will be the guest of MAP Forum, on Tuesday, August 3, which will be held under the theme “the 2021 elections, is it time for assessment for the PJD?”. This meeting, which will kick off at MAP headquarters in Rabat at 9:00 a.m., will be an opportunity to debate several topical issues in relation to the general elections scheduled in the Kingdom. The Forum will be aired through MAP-Live, on the Agency’s website “mapexpress.ma” and its Facebook account. This meeting will be held in strict compliance with the preventive measures against Covid-19. MAP Forum is a platform for debate on current political, economic, cultural and social issues. It brings together government officials and personalities from various backgrounds as well as media representatives.
- HM the King Addresses Message to Participants at International Symposium to Mark 75th Anniversary of Universal Declaration of Human Rights
- French Outlet Calls HM the King’s Visit to UAE ‘Powerful Symbol of Unity, Solidarity’
- Morocco Set to Continue Action to Adapt UN Peacekeeping Frameworks – Hilale
- Morocco-UAE: A Future-Oriented Multidimensional Partnership – Tunisian Expert
- Morocco, UAE Lay Foundations for ‘Transcendent Strategic Partnership’ – Argentine Press Agency –