The number of passengers passing through Dakhla airport recorded during the first half of 2021, a decrease of 26.34% compared to the same period of 2019. Thus, this airport received during the same period of 2021 some 90,165 passengers against 53,014 during the first half of 2020 and 122,412 travelers during the first six months of 2019. Nationally, the Kingdom’s airports recorded a volume of commercial passenger traffic of 2,473,988 passengers during the first half of 2021, versus 11,669,548 passengers during the same period of 2019, i.e. a decrease of 78.8%. ONDA noted that domestic air traffic, with 652,147 passengers received during the first half of 2021, recorded a decline of around 53.68% compared to the same period in 2019.
- Heads of State Congratulate HM the King Following National Team’s Qualification to World Cup Quarterfinals
- HM the King Congratulates National Team in Phone Conversation for Historic Qualification to World Cup Quarterfinals
- Lower House Speaker Meets with Dep. Speaker of Uruguayan Senate
- Moroccan Diplomat Considers Morocco-Djibouti Relations’ Future Prospects as ‘Promising’
- London Administrative Court Rejects Petition against Morocco-UK Association Agreement