The speech delivered by HM King Mohammed VI to the Nation on the occasion of the 22nd anniversary of the Throne day, is a sincere and renewed invitation to the leaders of Algeria to plan for a serene future, overcoming the obstacles that hinder the integration and cooperation to which the peoples of the region aspire, underlined the Swiss non-governmental organization “Promotion of Economic and Social Development” (PDES). This historic speech by HM the King calling on the eastern neighbor to reopen the borders and turn the page on disputes, “is a new sign of Morocco’s clear commitment to create all the necessary conditions within the framework of dialogue and consultation, with a view to a historic reconciliation making it possible to capitalize on the assets of the two countries for the construction of a common area of security, complementarity and cooperation”, underlined the NGO PDES in a press release. While welcoming the scope of “this message of peace” which testifies to the “farsightedness” of HM the King and the Sovereign’s attachment to dialogue and peace, it expressed the hope of seeing the two countries “seize this opportunity to put an end to the stagnation in bilateral relations and start a new era with new perspectives in terms of progress and development in the Maghreb”. The Swiss NGO welcomed the efforts made under the leadership of HM the King to move Morocco forward on the path of progress, prosperity, development and stability. It also welcomed the successes achieved by Morocco in the fight against the pandemic of the new coronavirus through early management, upon the high instructions of HM King Mohammed VI, to mitigate the socio-economic repercussions of the pandemic, and lay the foundations for a promising recovery.
- 8th Meeting of Moroccan-Russian Joint Cooperation Commission to take Place in Moscow
- Parliament: Joint Plenary Session on Monday to Present 2022 Draft Finance Bill
- Moroccan Policy of Non-proliferation Based on Principles Respected by the Kingdom with Constancy – Official –
- Errachidia: 4 Individuals Arrested for Alleged Links with International Drug Trafficking Network
- Moroccan Sahara: Cote d’Ivoire Reaffirms its Support for Autonomy Initiative