The ministry of Health has called on people vaccinated with the first dose of the COVID-19 AstraZeneca vaccine to take the second dose before August 28, 2021. The people concerned would thus avoid a possible unavailability of this vaccine after this date, the ministry points out Monday in a press release. The second dose must be taken 28 days after the first dose, the source recalls.
- Arab League Council Holds Extraordinary Meeting on Terror Attacks against Abu Dhabi
- U.S. NGO Slams Recruitment, Use of Child Soldiers in Tindouf Camps
- Canadian Think Tank Addresses UN over Child Soldiers in Tindouf Camps
- FM Holds Talks with his Malian Counterpart
- Govt. Council: Adoption of Draft Decree on Composition of National Commission for Implementation of Security Council Sanctions on Terrorism, Weapons Proliferation