The ministry of Health has called on people vaccinated with the first dose of the COVID-19 AstraZeneca vaccine to take the second dose before August 28, 2021. The people concerned would thus avoid a possible unavailability of this vaccine after this date, the ministry points out Monday in a press release. The second dose must be taken 28 days after the first dose, the source recalls.
- Upper House Unanimously Approves Draft Law on Firearms
- First Economic Parliamentary Forum for Euro-Mediterranean Region and Gulf Kicks Off in Marrakech
- Ugandan President Receives in Entebbe Minister Bensaid, Bearer of Message from HM the King
- Senior U.S. Official Highlights Morocco’s Leadership in PSI
- Lower House Speaker Holds Talks with Colombian Senate Speaker