The ministry of Health has called on people vaccinated with the first dose of the COVID-19 AstraZeneca vaccine to take the second dose before August 28, 2021. The people concerned would thus avoid a possible unavailability of this vaccine after this date, the ministry points out Monday in a press release. The second dose must be taken 28 days after the first dose, the source recalls.
- Morocco-UAE Partnership to Become Key Player in Global Economy – Euro-Mediterranean Observatory –
- Government Council Examines Morocco-Portugal Cooperation Agreement on Civil Protection
- Upper House Adopts 2024 Appropriation Bill
- Libyan High Council of State Highly Welcomes Morocco’s Position, Under HM the King’s Leadership, Regarding Libyan Crisis
- Holding Presidential & Legislative Elections in Libya, Key Process to Meet Libyans’ Aspirations – FM –