Morocco’s official reserve assets amounted to 300.6 billion dirhams on August 6, 2021, up by 3.4% compared to the same period in 2020, Morocco’s central bank (Bank Al-Maghrib) has said. During the week of 4-11 August, 2021, Bank Al-Maghrib injected 97.3 billion dirhams. As for the interbank rate, it has remained at 1.5%, the source added in a release. In the same period, the Dirham appreciated by 0.46% against the Euro and depreciated by 0.76% against the U.S. Dollar.
- Minister Benmoussa Hands Message from HM King Mohammed VI to Botswana President
- Morocco Reaffirms Commitment to Fully Participate in Peace Consolidation in Africa – Diplomat
- Upper House Speaker Says Morocco-ECOWAS Relations Based on Deep Cultural, Spiritual Ties
- HM the King Inaugurates Rabat’s New Bus Station; Fundamental Component in Restructuring Capital’s Southern Entrance
- HM the King Addresses Message to Participants in 17th UNESCO Intergovernmental Committee for Safeguarding of Intangible Cultural Heritage