Morocco’s official reserve assets amounted to 300.6 billion dirhams on August 6, 2021, up by 3.4% compared to the same period in 2020, Morocco’s central bank (Bank Al-Maghrib) has said. During the week of 4-11 August, 2021, Bank Al-Maghrib injected 97.3 billion dirhams. As for the interbank rate, it has remained at 1.5%, the source added in a release. In the same period, the Dirham appreciated by 0.46% against the Euro and depreciated by 0.76% against the U.S. Dollar.
- Morocco-Israel: Ambassadors of the Two Countries in Mexico City Welcome Progress Made Since Resumption of Relations
- Moroccan Sahara: UN Chief Underlines Need for Dialogue between All Parties, Particularly Algeria – Italian Politician –
- Moroccan Sahara: All UN Security Council Resolutions Confirm Algeria’s ‘Direct Involvement’ – Spanish Political Analyst –
- Moroccan Sahara: Algeria is Obstructing, its Responsibility is Total – Expert –
- HM the King’s Ambassador to Guinea Presents Figurative Copies of his Credentials to Guinean FM