A quake of magnitude 5.5 on the Richter scale was recorded Saturday off the province of Driouch, said the National Institute of Geophysics (ING). The tremor, whose epicenter is located off the province of Driouch, took place at 12H 20min 48sec (GMT+1), said the National Network of Monitoring and Seismic Alert, under the said Institute. At a depth of 16 kilometers, the quake took place at a latitude of 35.582 °N and a longitude of 3.625 °W, according to the same source.
- Autonomy Initiative is ‘Realistic Solution’ to Artificial Conflict over Moroccan Sahara – Belgian Mayor –
- Moroccan Sahara: Luxembourg Considers Autonomy Plan as ‘Good Basis for Solution Accepted by Parties’ – Joint Statement –
- Morocco, Yemen Sign Cooperation Agreements in Various Fields
- Sahara: Guatemala Reaffirms Support for Morocco’s Autonomy Plan, Territorial Integrity
- Luxembourg Lauds Reforms Carried out by Morocco under HM the King Leadership – Joint Statement –