The Union of the Comoros has expressed concern over Algeria’s decision to sever diplomatic relations with Morocco. The Comorian ministry of Foreign Affairs and International Cooperation underlines in a release that it has “learned of the decision of the Algerian authorities to sever their diplomatic relations with the Kingdom of Morocco, from August 24, 2021”, expressing “concern” at this situation which can only weaken peace and stability between two neighboring countries. The ministry expresses the wish to see the two countries resume, very quickly, dialogue with a view to appeasing the situation and re-establishing inter-Maghreb relations.
- His Majesty King Mohammed VI chairs the presentation ceremony of the new green investment program of the OCP Group (2023-2027) and the signing of the relevant protocol agreement between the government and OCP group
- Nigerian Minister Commands HM the King’s Impetus for Africa’s Free Zones Operators
- Rabat Hosts 5th Morocco-India Political Consultations
- Opening of Guatemala’s Consulate in Dakhla Likely to Strengthen Country’s Relations with Morocco – FM
- Republic of Guatemala Opens Consulate General in Dakhla