The Union of the Comoros has expressed concern over Algeria’s decision to sever diplomatic relations with Morocco. The Comorian ministry of Foreign Affairs and International Cooperation underlines in a release that it has “learned of the decision of the Algerian authorities to sever their diplomatic relations with the Kingdom of Morocco, from August 24, 2021”, expressing “concern” at this situation which can only weaken peace and stability between two neighboring countries. The ministry expresses the wish to see the two countries resume, very quickly, dialogue with a view to appeasing the situation and re-establishing inter-Maghreb relations.
- Morocco’s Top Police Chief Speaks with President of Germany’s Federal Criminal Police Office
- Loudyi Receives Romanian Minister of National Defense
- Morocco Calls for Immediate End of Israeli War on Gaza
- Moroccan Presidency to Engage with Credibility and Dynamism to Achieve UNHRC Goals – FM –
- Stéphane Séjourné: France Supports Autonomy Plan, Stresses It Is Time to Move Forward