Russia recorded 18,325 new COVID-19 cases in the past 24 hours, down from 19,286 the day before, taking the overall tally to 6,901,152, the federal response center said on Monday. “Over the past day, 18,325 COVID-19 cases were confirmed across 85 Russian regions, including 1,360 cases (7.4%) without clinical symptoms,” the center said, adding that the rate of increase fell to 0.27%. The response center reported 792 new deaths linked to the coronavirus, down from 797 the day before, raising the country’s death toll to 182,429. In the same 24 hours, 14,180 COVID-19 patients were discharged from hospitals across the country, down from 16,804 the day before, bringing the total to 6,162,430.
- HM the King Receives Several Foreign Ambassadors
- Statement by the Royal Office
- HM the King Receives the Ten Elected Members of Supreme Council of Judiciary
- Morocco Strongly Condemns Heinous Houthi Attack on Musaffah Region and Abu Dhabi Airport
- Spain, Morocco Have ‘Strategic Cooperation’ – Pedro Sanchez –