Morocco’s official reserve assets amounted to 300.9 billion dirhams on August 19, 2021, up by 2.4% compared to the same period in 2020, Morocco’s central bank (Bank Al-Maghrib) has said. During the week of 19-25 August, 2021, Bank Al-Maghrib injected 93.2 billion dirhams. As for the interbank rate, it has remained at 1.5%, the source added in a release. In the same period, the Dirham appreciated by 0.15% against the U.S. Dollar and depreciated by 0.11% against the Euro.
- Somalia to Open Embassy in Rabat, Consulate in Dakhla
- New York: FM Meets with President of 77th Session of UN General Assembly
- UN: Morocco’s Delegation Exposes Algeria’s False Allegations on Moroccan Sahara Issue
- Lower House Speaker Holds Talks with Vice President of French National Assembly in Rabat
- Launch in Rabat of Institutional Twinning Project between House of Representatives, European Parliaments