Sixteen people were killed and 1,920 were injured, including 68 seriously, in 1,469 road accidents that occurred in urban areas on August 23-29, 2021, the national police (DGSN) said. These accidents were mainly ascribed to non-control of vehicles, non-respect of priority, excessive speeding and pedestrian and driver errors, the source pointed out in a statement on Tuesday. A total of 36,758 traffic tickets were issued by the police during the same week. The sum of fines paid by road traffic violators stood at around 6,514,600 dirhams, the same source said.
- Morocco Re-Elected to IMO Council for 2024-2025
- Morocco-UAE: Strategic, Strong & Multidimensional Partnership
- COP28, Morocco’s Participation Sends Strong Message for Integrated Management of Pollutants – Minister –
- HM the King to Pay Official Visit to UAE as of Monday
- Morocco Elected to Host 93rd General Assembly of International Criminal Police Organization, Interpol