The Covid-19 vaccination campaign for students aged 12-17 kicked off in Rabat at Dar Essalam High School. This campaign targets more than three million students and trainees of public and private schools, foreign schools and vocational training institutions. About 419 centers, as well as mobile units in rural areas, were set up for this purpose. Supervised by the Ministry of National Education, Vocational Training, Higher Education and Scientific Research and the Ministry of Health, vaccines chosen for this campaign are Sinopharm and Pfizer, following approval by the Scientific Committee in charge of the National Immunization Campaign. Free and optional, the vaccination is carried out with the agreement of the parents and guardians of the students, by signing a document made for this purpose. The inter-ministerial commission chaired by the Head of Government decided to organize from August 31 a vast operation of anti-Covid 19 vaccination for students aged 12-17, to ensure safe conditions for the start of the school year and ensure a good quality of learning.
- Morocco Stresses before ICJ Commitment of HM the King, Chairman of Al-Quds Committee, in Support of Palestinian Cause
- Sanchez’s Visit to Morocco Will Further Strengthen Bilateral Strategic Relations – Spanish Expert –
- Morocco/Spain: Symbiosis Promoting Stability & Regional Development – South African Analyst –
- Sanchez’s Visit to Morocco Consolidates Increasingly Close Relationship between Rabat and Madrid – French Jurist –
- Morocco-Spain Good Neighborliness, ‘Vital Bridge’ between African & European Continents – South African Political Scientist –