Remittances sent by Moroccans living abroad amounted to more than 54 billion dirhams in the first seven months of 2021, compared to 37.1 billion dirhams in the same period last year, the Exchange office said. These remittances increased by 45.6%, the Exchange Office noted in its July report. The balance of trade in services shows a decline of 18.3% (MAD 30.13 Bln) due to a decrease in exports and an increase in imports, according to the Exchange Office.
- Upper House Unanimously Approves Draft Law on Firearms
- First Economic Parliamentary Forum for Euro-Mediterranean Region and Gulf Kicks Off in Marrakech
- Ugandan President Receives in Entebbe Minister Bensaid, Bearer of Message from HM the King
- Senior U.S. Official Highlights Morocco’s Leadership in PSI
- Lower House Speaker Holds Talks with Colombian Senate Speaker