Remittances sent by Moroccans living abroad amounted to more than 54 billion dirhams in the first seven months of 2021, compared to 37.1 billion dirhams in the same period last year, the Exchange office said. These remittances increased by 45.6%, the Exchange Office noted in its July report. The balance of trade in services shows a decline of 18.3% (MAD 30.13 Bln) due to a decrease in exports and an increase in imports, according to the Exchange Office.
- Morocco’s Ambassador in Paris Presents Her Credentials to French President
- Washington: Chad’s Prime Minister Commends Royal Atlantic Initiative
- Morocco’s Top Police Chief Speaks with President of Germany’s Federal Criminal Police Office
- Loudyi Receives Romanian Minister of National Defense
- Morocco Calls for Immediate End of Israeli War on Gaza