The number of passengers transported by the National Railways Office (ONCF) stood at 7.6 million during the second quarter of 2021, against 0.7 million during the same period a year earlier. This improvement is explained by a resumption of rail traffic after alternating suspensions due to travel restrictions decreed by the competent authorities, the Group said in a financial statement. For its part, the freight transport activity recorded a 5% increase in volume in Q2-2021 compared to the same period in 2020. Phosphate transport revenues recorded, for their part, a decline of 5.8% in volume during the second quarter of 2021.
- Arab League Council Holds Extraordinary Meeting on Terror Attacks against Abu Dhabi
- U.S. NGO Slams Recruitment, Use of Child Soldiers in Tindouf Camps
- Canadian Think Tank Addresses UN over Child Soldiers in Tindouf Camps
- FM Holds Talks with his Malian Counterpart
- Govt. Council: Adoption of Draft Decree on Composition of National Commission for Implementation of Security Council Sanctions on Terrorism, Weapons Proliferation