Polling stations opened Wednesday at 8 a.m. throughout the Kingdom to elect members of the House of Representatives, communal and district councils and members of regional councils, said the Ministry of the Interior. According to information from the Kingdom’s prefectures, provinces and district prefectures, the opening of polling stations took place under normal conditions, the Ministry said in a statement. The voting operation will continue across the country until 7 p.m.
- Morocco Re-Elected to IMO Council for 2024-2025
- Morocco-UAE: Strategic, Strong & Multidimensional Partnership
- COP28, Morocco’s Participation Sends Strong Message for Integrated Management of Pollutants – Minister –
- HM the King to Pay Official Visit to UAE as of Monday
- Morocco Elected to Host 93rd General Assembly of International Criminal Police Organization, Interpol