Polling stations opened Wednesday at 8 a.m. throughout the Kingdom to elect members of the House of Representatives, communal and district councils and members of regional councils, said the Ministry of the Interior. According to information from the Kingdom’s prefectures, provinces and district prefectures, the opening of polling stations took place under normal conditions, the Ministry said in a statement. The voting operation will continue across the country until 7 p.m.
- Lower House Speaker Meets with Dep. Speaker of Uruguayan Senate
- Moroccan Diplomat Considers Morocco-Djibouti Relations’ Future Prospects as ‘Promising’
- London Administrative Court Rejects Petition against Morocco-UK Association Agreement
- Nigerian President Receives Economic Inclusion Minister, Bearer of Message from HM the King
- Upper House to Hold 3 Plenary Sessions to Vote on 2023 Finance Bill