The turnout in the elections of members of the House of Representatives, councils of municipalities and districts as well as regional councils reached 12% at 12:00 pm nationwide, announced the Ministry of Interior. “According to the data from the various prefectures, provinces and district prefectures of the Kingdom, the voting operation is taking place under normal conditions, with a turnout of 12% at 12:00 pm at the national level,” said the Ministry in a statement.
- Morocco-UAE Partnership to Become Key Player in Global Economy – Euro-Mediterranean Observatory –
- Government Council Examines Morocco-Portugal Cooperation Agreement on Civil Protection
- Upper House Adopts 2024 Appropriation Bill
- Libyan High Council of State Highly Welcomes Morocco’s Position, Under HM the King’s Leadership, Regarding Libyan Crisis
- Holding Presidential & Legislative Elections in Libya, Key Process to Meet Libyans’ Aspirations – FM –