The turnout in the elections of members of the House of Representatives, councils of municipalities and districts as well as regional councils reached 36% at 5 p.m. nationally, said the Ministry of Interior. According to the data from the various prefectures, provinces and districts of the Kingdom, the voting operation continues and is taking place under normal conditions, with a turnout of 36% at 5 p.m. at the national level, said the ministry in a statement.
- FM Holds Talks with his Malian Counterpart
- Govt. Council: Adoption of Draft Decree on Composition of National Commission for Implementation of Security Council Sanctions on Terrorism, Weapons Proliferation
- Government Majority is Homogeneous – Akhannouch –
- First 100 Days of Government Show Clear Signs of Respect for Commitments – Akhannouch –
- Tindouf Camps: International Alliance for Defense of Human Rights and Freedoms Condemns Military Recruitment of Children