The consolidation of the democratic process is a goal for the general elections to be held this Wednesday in Morocco, said Secretary General of the Authenticity and Modernity Party (PAM), Abdellatif Ouahbi. “I have fulfilled, today, my national duty and my right in accordance with the constitution,” Ouahbi told the press, while expressing the wish to see the democratic edifice strengthened further. The smooth running of the elections and the enshrining of the democratic process are at the forefront of the objectives of the Authenticity and Modernity party, he said. Polling stations opened Wednesday at 8:00 a.m. throughout the Kingdom, to elect members of the House of Representatives, communal and district councils and members of regional councils. Voting will continue without interruption across the country until 7:00 pm.
- HM the King Receives Several Foreign Ambassadors
- Statement by the Royal Office
- HM the King Receives the Ten Elected Members of Supreme Council of Judiciary
- Morocco Strongly Condemns Heinous Houthi Attack on Musaffah Region and Abu Dhabi Airport
- Spain, Morocco Have ‘Strategic Cooperation’ – Pedro Sanchez –