Secretary General of the United Socialist party (PSU), Nabila Mounib, expressed her hope that the legislative, regional and communal elections held Wednesday across all regions of the Kingdom, can help lay the foundations of a real democracy able to moralize political action. In a statement to the press after performing her national duty in a polling station in Casablanca, Mounib said that her political party participates in these elections “in order to build a real democracy and not an electoral democracy,” calling on all voters to participate massively in this election to choose those who are able to represent them in the best way and achieve their aspirations and expectations for development. In this regard, she stressed the importance of the responsibility of citizens in making a free and adequate electoral choice to elect competent and honest representatives capable of meeting the challenge of development and defending the decisive national issues.
- Morocco’s Top Police Chief Speaks with President of Germany’s Federal Criminal Police Office
- Loudyi Receives Romanian Minister of National Defense
- Morocco Calls for Immediate End of Israeli War on Gaza
- Moroccan Presidency to Engage with Credibility and Dynamism to Achieve UNHRC Goals – FM –
- Stéphane Séjourné: France Supports Autonomy Plan, Stresses It Is Time to Move Forward