The provincial directorate of National Education of Khemisset categorically denied, Sunday, the death of a student after receiving the first dose of the vaccine against Covid-19. The directorate reacted to a video in which two people claimed that a student had died directly after receiving the first dose of the vaccine, stressing that this is “totally misleading” information. It assured in this regard that the operation of vaccination of students aged 12 to 17 years is taking place in normal conditions and witnesses a great influx of families in the province of Khemisset. According to the same source, the directorate reserves the right to initiate legal proceedings against the two persons concerned who seek to sow confusion on the vaccination operation, whose importance is paramount for the protection of students and their families against the novel coronavirus.
- HM the King, Commander of the Faithful, Chairs Religious Evening to Commemorate Eid Al-Mawlid Annabaoui
- HM the King, Commander of the Faithful, to Chair Religious Evening Wednesday to Commemorate Eid Al-Mawlid Annabaoui
- Morocco To Host AFCON-2025
- Morocco Condemns Terrorist Act Targeting Positions of Bahraini Forces Participating in ‘Decisive Storm and Restore Hope’ Operation on Southern Border of Saudi Arabia – Foreign Ministry –
- Autonomy Initiative, The ‘One and Only’ Solution to Regional Dispute over Moroccan Sahara – Hilale –