The provincial directorate of National Education of Khemisset categorically denied, Sunday, the death of a student after receiving the first dose of the vaccine against Covid-19. The directorate reacted to a video in which two people claimed that a student had died directly after receiving the first dose of the vaccine, stressing that this is “totally misleading” information. It assured in this regard that the operation of vaccination of students aged 12 to 17 years is taking place in normal conditions and witnesses a great influx of families in the province of Khemisset. According to the same source, the directorate reserves the right to initiate legal proceedings against the two persons concerned who seek to sow confusion on the vaccination operation, whose importance is paramount for the protection of students and their families against the novel coronavirus.
- Autonomy Initiative is ‘Realistic Solution’ to Artificial Conflict over Moroccan Sahara – Belgian Mayor –
- Moroccan Sahara: Luxembourg Considers Autonomy Plan as ‘Good Basis for Solution Accepted by Parties’ – Joint Statement –
- Morocco, Yemen Sign Cooperation Agreements in Various Fields
- Sahara: Guatemala Reaffirms Support for Morocco’s Autonomy Plan, Territorial Integrity
- Luxembourg Lauds Reforms Carried out by Morocco under HM the King Leadership – Joint Statement –