Morocco is setting “a remarkable example of respect for electoral pluralism,” said Jack Lang, President of the Arab World Institute (IMA). “These elections will reinforce the position of the Kingdom as an ally and strategic country of Europe,” Lang told MAP. “I am delighted that Morocco has set a remarkable example of respect for electoral pluralism. It is good news for democracy, for freedom and the respect of the plurality,” he stressed, adding that “Morocco has institutions that have fully respected the freedom of voters and parties.” According to the former French minister, “Morocco is allying stability, which is embodied by HM King Mohammed VI, and electoral pluralism.” He also expressed confidence that the next government will implement the new development model, a major project advocated by the Sovereign for more prosperity for the Moroccan people.
- FM Holds Talks with his Malian Counterpart
- Govt. Council: Adoption of Draft Decree on Composition of National Commission for Implementation of Security Council Sanctions on Terrorism, Weapons Proliferation
- Government Majority is Homogeneous – Akhannouch –
- First 100 Days of Government Show Clear Signs of Respect for Commitments – Akhannouch –
- Tindouf Camps: International Alliance for Defense of Human Rights and Freedoms Condemns Military Recruitment of Children