Morocco is setting “a remarkable example of respect for electoral pluralism,” said Jack Lang, President of the Arab World Institute (IMA). “These elections will reinforce the position of the Kingdom as an ally and strategic country of Europe,” Lang told MAP. “I am delighted that Morocco has set a remarkable example of respect for electoral pluralism. It is good news for democracy, for freedom and the respect of the plurality,” he stressed, adding that “Morocco has institutions that have fully respected the freedom of voters and parties.” According to the former French minister, “Morocco is allying stability, which is embodied by HM King Mohammed VI, and electoral pluralism.” He also expressed confidence that the next government will implement the new development model, a major project advocated by the Sovereign for more prosperity for the Moroccan people.
- Spain ”Very Satisfied” with Positive Bilateral Cooperation Momentum with Morocco – FM –
- Morocco, Spain “Completely Satisfied” with Implementation of Bilateral Roadmap – FM –
- Crises in Mediterranean Require Structural Responses Based on Operational Approach – Morocco’s FM –
- First Regional Meeting for Development of Implementation Plan of Arab Strategy to Fight Terrorism Kicks Off in Rabat
- 35th Steering Committee Meeting of 5+5 Defense Initiative Wraps Up in Rabat