The Constitutional Union (UC) welcomed on Saturday the efforts made by the Moroccan state to overcome the challenge of the September 8 elections. In a press release, the political party said that following the announcement of the final results of the elections, the party hails Moroccan state’s efforts to overcome this democratic challenge. The party is pleased with the results obtained, which prove its resilience, it noted, adding that it welcomes the great efforts of all candidates and coordinators who have worked under challenging conditions. The UC extends its congratulations to all its elected officials, whether at the level of the House of Representatives or communal councils. The UC will continue to participate in the various elected institutions, based on openness with all political formations and its commitment to the nation’s values.
- 8th Meeting of Moroccan-Russian Joint Cooperation Commission to take Place in Moscow
- Parliament: Joint Plenary Session on Monday to Present 2022 Draft Finance Bill
- Moroccan Policy of Non-proliferation Based on Principles Respected by the Kingdom with Constancy – Official –
- Errachidia: 4 Individuals Arrested for Alleged Links with International Drug Trafficking Network
- Moroccan Sahara: Cote d’Ivoire Reaffirms its Support for Autonomy Initiative