The Constitutional Union (UC) welcomed on Saturday the efforts made by the Moroccan state to overcome the challenge of the September 8 elections. In a press release, the political party said that following the announcement of the final results of the elections, the party hails Moroccan state’s efforts to overcome this democratic challenge. The party is pleased with the results obtained, which prove its resilience, it noted, adding that it welcomes the great efforts of all candidates and coordinators who have worked under challenging conditions. The UC extends its congratulations to all its elected officials, whether at the level of the House of Representatives or communal councils. The UC will continue to participate in the various elected institutions, based on openness with all political formations and its commitment to the nation’s values.
- Arab Group at UN Commends Sustained Efforts of HM the King in Support of Palestinian Cause
- Model UN: Youth Take on Role of UN Diplomats in Marrakech
- New York: Over 60 Moroccan Youth Participate in ‘Future We Want’ Initiative
- Morocco Follows with Great Concern Serious Deterioration of Situation in Gaza Strip, Calls for Avoiding Further Escalation – Statement –
- Jordanian Media Highlight Development in Morocco’s Southern Provinces