The US Department of State on TUesday reaffirmed its “strong support” to the Abraham Accords on the occasion of the celebration of the first anniversary of these agreements between Israel and several Arab countries, including Morocco. “We strongly support these agreements and look forward to advancing other opportunities to expand cooperation,” said the Department of State spokesman, Ned Price, in a video message published on Twitter. The U.S. also celebrate “the agreement between Israel and the Kingdom of Morocco to normalize relations,” he added. “We also hope that as Israel and other countries in the region join together in common effort to build bridges and create new avenues for dialogue and exchange, we are able make tangible progress towards the goal of advancing a negotiated peace between Israelis and Palestinians,” Price pointed out.
- Sahrawi NGO Condemns in Geneva Enforced Disappearances in Tindouf Camps
- Respect of Electoral Calendar, Only Solution to Get Out of the Crisis in Libya – FM –
- President of Libya’s High Council of State Hails Moroccan Efforts in Resolving Crisis
- International Day of Peace: Morocco’s Commitment to Peace Reaffirmed in Addis Ababa
- Tindouf Camps: Italian MP Outraged at Diversion of Humanitarian Aid Intended for Detained Population