HM King Mohammed VI, Supreme Commander and Chief of the General Staff of the Royal Armed Forces (FAR), has appointed Lieutenant General Belkhir El Farouk as FAR Inspector General and Commander of the Southern Zone, says FAR General Staff in a statement. During his professional career, Lieutenant General Belkhir El Farouk has held several important military posts, before being appointed by HM the King Inspector of Infantry, then Commander of the Southern Zone since 2017, the source adds.
- Statement by the Royal Office
- HM the King Receives Several Foreign Ambassadors
- HM the King Receives the Ten Elected Members of Supreme Council of Judiciary
- Morocco Strongly Condemns Heinous Houthi Attack on Musaffah Region and Abu Dhabi Airport
- Spain, Morocco Have ‘Strategic Cooperation’ – Pedro Sanchez –