HM King Mohammed VI, Supreme Commander and Chief of the General Staff of the Royal Armed Forces (FAR), has appointed Lieutenant General Belkhir El Farouk as FAR Inspector General and Commander of the Southern Zone, says FAR General Staff in a statement. During his professional career, Lieutenant General Belkhir El Farouk has held several important military posts, before being appointed by HM the King Inspector of Infantry, then Commander of the Southern Zone since 2017, the source adds.
- His Majesty King Mohammed VI chairs the presentation ceremony of the new green investment program of the OCP Group (2023-2027) and the signing of the relevant protocol agreement between the government and OCP group
- Nigerian Minister Commands HM the King’s Impetus for Africa’s Free Zones Operators
- Rabat Hosts 5th Morocco-India Political Consultations
- Opening of Guatemala’s Consulate in Dakhla Likely to Strengthen Country’s Relations with Morocco – FM
- Republic of Guatemala Opens Consulate General in Dakhla