HM King Mohammed VI, Supreme Commander and Chief of the General Staff of the Royal Armed Forces (FAR), has appointed Lieutenant General Belkhir El Farouk as FAR Inspector General and Commander of the Southern Zone, says FAR General Staff in a statement. During his professional career, Lieutenant General Belkhir El Farouk has held several important military posts, before being appointed by HM the King Inspector of Infantry, then Commander of the Southern Zone since 2017, the source adds.
- HM the King to Pay Official Visit to UAE as of Monday
- Morocco Elected to Host 93rd General Assembly of International Criminal Police Organization, Interpol
- Morocco Elected to Host 93rd Interpol General Assembly
- HM the King Addresses Speech to World Climate Action Summit in Dubai
- HM the King Receives Newly-Appointed Members of Constitutional Court, Appoints its President