he ceremony to close the coffins of the bodies of the two truckers killed Saturday in a cowardly and barbaric attack perpetrated by unidentified armed individuals against a Moroccan commercial convoy in the town of Didieni, in Mali, took place, Thursday in Bamako. This ceremony, held within the framework of the respect of the restrictions related to the coronavirus pandemic, took place in the presence of the Moroccan ambassador to Mali, Hassan Naciri, members of the embassy, as well as Moussa Diarra, president of the Moroccan-Mali Friendship Association, and Imam Thierno Hady Thiam, president of the Federal Council of the followers of the Tijaniya. On this occasion, the audience prayed for the repose of the souls of the two victims of this cowardly attack. The bodies of the two truckers will be repatriated Thursday evening. They will be transferred to Mohammed V International Airport in Casablanca before being transported to Agadir.
- HM the King to Pay Official Visit to UAE as of Monday
- Morocco Elected to Host 93rd General Assembly of International Criminal Police Organization, Interpol
- Morocco Elected to Host 93rd Interpol General Assembly
- HM the King Addresses Speech to World Climate Action Summit in Dubai
- HM the King Receives Newly-Appointed Members of Constitutional Court, Appoints its President