Minister of Foreign Affairs, African Cooperation and Moroccans abroad, Nasser Bourita held, Sunday, a telephone conversation with his Mauritanian counterpart, Ismael Ould Cheikh Ahmed. According to the Mauritanian news agency “AMI”, the meeting was an opportunity for both officials to review the excellent bilateral relations. In this context, the two ministers expressed their great satisfaction with the level of fraternal relations and cooperation between the two sister countries. They also expressed their determination to intensify contacts and permanent consultations to serve the common interests of the two brotherly peoples.
- HM the King to Pay Official Visit to UAE as of Monday
- Morocco Elected to Host 93rd General Assembly of International Criminal Police Organization, Interpol
- Morocco Elected to Host 93rd Interpol General Assembly
- HM the King Addresses Speech to World Climate Action Summit in Dubai
- HM the King Receives Newly-Appointed Members of Constitutional Court, Appoints its President