His Majesty King Mohammed VI has sent a message of condolences and compassion to the President of the People’s Democratic Republic of Algeria, Mr. Abdelmajid Tebboune, following the death of the former head of State, Abdelkader Bensalah. The Sovereign says, in this message, he was very saddened by the news of the death of the former president of the People’s Democratic Republic of Algeria. In these painful circumstances, HM the King expresses to the Algerian President, to the family of the deceased and to the brotherly Algerian people, his heartfelt condolences and his sincere feelings of compassion, praying the Almighty to welcome the deceased among the virtuous and to reward him for the commendable services made for his homeland. HM the King prays God to grant patience and comfort to the Algerian President.
- 8th Meeting of Moroccan-Russian Joint Cooperation Commission to take Place in Moscow
- Parliament: Joint Plenary Session on Monday to Present 2022 Draft Finance Bill
- Moroccan Policy of Non-proliferation Based on Principles Respected by the Kingdom with Constancy – Official –
- Errachidia: 4 Individuals Arrested for Alleged Links with International Drug Trafficking Network
- Moroccan Sahara: Cote d’Ivoire Reaffirms its Support for Autonomy Initiative