A diplomatic delegation from Guatemala visited Tangier to prospect investment opportunities in Tangier-Tetouan-Al Hoceima region, said the Chamber of Commerce, Industry and Services (CCIS) of the Region in a statement. The President of the CCIS Abdellatif Afilal, received on Thursday, Ambassador of the Republic of Guatemala in Morocco, Eric Escobedo, head of a diplomatic delegation, as part of the strengthening of relations of cooperation and partnership with the diplomatic representations accredited in Morocco. The meeting was an opportunity to discuss infrastructure development in the region Tangier-Tetouan-Al Hoceima and explore investment opportunities in various sectors, it added.
- Morocco Stresses before ICJ Commitment of HM the King, Chairman of Al-Quds Committee, in Support of Palestinian Cause
- Sanchez’s Visit to Morocco Will Further Strengthen Bilateral Strategic Relations – Spanish Expert –
- Morocco/Spain: Symbiosis Promoting Stability & Regional Development – South African Analyst –
- Sanchez’s Visit to Morocco Consolidates Increasingly Close Relationship between Rabat and Madrid – French Jurist –
- Morocco-Spain Good Neighborliness, ‘Vital Bridge’ between African & European Continents – South African Political Scientist –