A diplomatic delegation from Guatemala visited Tangier to prospect investment opportunities in Tangier-Tetouan-Al Hoceima region, said the Chamber of Commerce, Industry and Services (CCIS) of the Region in a statement. The President of the CCIS Abdellatif Afilal, received on Thursday, Ambassador of the Republic of Guatemala in Morocco, Eric Escobedo, head of a diplomatic delegation, as part of the strengthening of relations of cooperation and partnership with the diplomatic representations accredited in Morocco. The meeting was an opportunity to discuss infrastructure development in the region Tangier-Tetouan-Al Hoceima and explore investment opportunities in various sectors, it added.
- Upper House Unanimously Approves Draft Law on Firearms
- First Economic Parliamentary Forum for Euro-Mediterranean Region and Gulf Kicks Off in Marrakech
- Ugandan President Receives in Entebbe Minister Bensaid, Bearer of Message from HM the King
- Senior U.S. Official Highlights Morocco’s Leadership in PSI
- Lower House Speaker Holds Talks with Colombian Senate Speaker