The ministry of the Royal Household, Protocol and Chancellery has announced the passing Tuesday of Her Royal Highness Princess Lalla Malika, daughter of the late HM King Mohammed V, sister of the late HM King Hassan II, may God rest their souls in peace, and aunt of His Majesty King Mohammed VI. “The Ministry of the Royal Household, Protocol and Chancellery announces with deep sorrow and immense sadness the death of Her Royal Highness Princess Lalla Malika, daughter of the late His Majesty King Mohammed V and sister of the late His Majesty King Hassan II, may God rest their souls in peace, and aunt of His Majesty King Mohammed VI, mays God assist him, this Tuesday, 20 Safar Al Kheir 1443 of the Hegira corresponding to September 28, 2021, in Rabat,” the ministry says in a statement, praying God to accept the deceased in his vast paradise among the virtuous. In these painful circumstances, the ministry of the Royal Household, Protocol and Chancellery and the Moroccan people express their heartfelt condolences and their sincere feelings of compassion to HM King Mohammed VI and to all the members of the Illustrious Royal Family for this cruel loss, praying the Almighty to have the deceased in His holy mercy and to accept her in His vast paradise. Due to the health preventive measures in force, HM the King ensured that the funeral of the deceased took place in a private family setting with a very limited presence, in full compliance with these measures, the source points out.
- HM the King, Commander of the Faithful, Chairs Religious Evening to Commemorate Eid Al-Mawlid Annabaoui
- HM the King, Commander of the Faithful, to Chair Religious Evening Wednesday to Commemorate Eid Al-Mawlid Annabaoui
- Morocco To Host AFCON-2025
- Morocco Condemns Terrorist Act Targeting Positions of Bahraini Forces Participating in ‘Decisive Storm and Restore Hope’ Operation on Southern Border of Saudi Arabia – Foreign Ministry –
- Autonomy Initiative, The ‘One and Only’ Solution to Regional Dispute over Moroccan Sahara – Hilale –