The president of the Colombian House of Representatives, Jennifer Kristin Arias Falla, newly elected head of this legislative institution for the period 2021-2022, reiterated her full “support for the supreme interests of Morocco, as well as respect for its sovereignty and territorial integrity. During an audience granted Tuesday to Farida Loudaya, ambassador of Morocco in Bogota, Jennifer Kristin Arias Falla, also an active member of the Colombia-Morocco Friendship Group, welcomed “the many reforms and major projects carried out in Morocco under the leadership of His Majesty King Mohammed VI”. She also welcomed the important achievements in the promotion of women’s rights in Morocco and their increasing involvement in the socio-economic development of the country. The president of the Colombian House of Representatives, from the Democratic Center party (in power), expressed her strong desire to give, during her presidency of the House, a new impetus to the exemplary cooperation relations between the legislative institutions of both countries. In addition, both parties welcomed the excellent level of relations between Morocco and Colombia, while expressing their desire to continue and strengthen the positive dynamic that characterizes inter-parliamentary cooperation. The two officials agreed to consolidate their efforts to strengthen bilateral relations which have experienced a remarkable development in recent years, highlighting the great potential of economic cooperation that should be explored in strategic sectors such as trade and tourism.
- Tindouf camps: NGOs in Italy Express ‘Indignation’ at Military Recruitment of Children
- Tan-Tan: Police Dismantle Illegal Immigration, Human Trafficking Criminal Network
- South American Media Outraged by Presence of Child Soldiers during De Mistura’s Visit to Tindouf
- Government, Education Unions Agreement, ‘Important’ Step Towards New Perspectives of Social Dialogue – Govt. Head –
- Upper House Speaker Praises Level of Cooperation between Morocco, Egypt