The Spanish government on Friday expressed its readiness to work with the new Moroccan government to adapt the bilateral “strategic partnership” to the challenges shared by the two countries. “Spain looks forward into working with the new Moroccan government in order to adapt our strategic partnership to the opportunities and challenges we share on the basis of trust, respect and mutual interests”, says the Spanish Ministry of Foreign Affairs , the European Union and Cooperation. “Morocco is a strategic partner, a neighbor and a friend with whom Spain wishes to continue to develop exemplary and fruitful cooperation in several areas, thus contributing to regional stability and prosperity,” the ministry points out in a statement. “The Spanish government warmly congratulates the new Moroccan government appointed by His Majesty King Mohammed VI and chaired by the head of government, Aziz Akhannouch, following the legislative elections held on September 8,” the statement adds.
- HM the King to Pay Official Visit to UAE as of Monday
- Morocco Elected to Host 93rd General Assembly of International Criminal Police Organization, Interpol
- Morocco Elected to Host 93rd Interpol General Assembly
- HM the King Addresses Speech to World Climate Action Summit in Dubai
- HM the King Receives Newly-Appointed Members of Constitutional Court, Appoints its President