Naam Miyara, of the General Union of Moroccan Workers (UGTM), was elected on Saturday as the new speaker of the House of Advisors (Upper House). This election was held under the provisions of Article 63 of the Constitution and the Rules of Procedure of the House.
- Lower House Speaker Meets with Dep. Speaker of Uruguayan Senate
- Moroccan Diplomat Considers Morocco-Djibouti Relations’ Future Prospects as ‘Promising’
- London Administrative Court Rejects Petition against Morocco-UK Association Agreement
- Nigerian President Receives Economic Inclusion Minister, Bearer of Message from HM the King
- Upper House to Hold 3 Plenary Sessions to Vote on 2023 Finance Bill