Naam Miyara, of the General Union of Moroccan Workers (UGTM), was elected on Saturday as the new speaker of the House of Advisors (Upper House). This election was held under the provisions of Article 63 of the Constitution and the Rules of Procedure of the House.
- Arab League Council Holds Extraordinary Meeting on Terror Attacks against Abu Dhabi
- U.S. NGO Slams Recruitment, Use of Child Soldiers in Tindouf Camps
- Canadian Think Tank Addresses UN over Child Soldiers in Tindouf Camps
- FM Holds Talks with his Malian Counterpart
- Govt. Council: Adoption of Draft Decree on Composition of National Commission for Implementation of Security Council Sanctions on Terrorism, Weapons Proliferation