Rachid Talbi Alami, of the National Rally of Independents (RNI), was elected on Saturday as the new speaker of the House of Representatives (Lower House). The election of the speaker of the Lower House took place under the provisions of Article 62 of the Constitution (paragraph 3) and the internal regulation of the legislative institution.
- Upper House Unanimously Approves Draft Law on Firearms
- First Economic Parliamentary Forum for Euro-Mediterranean Region and Gulf Kicks Off in Marrakech
- Ugandan President Receives in Entebbe Minister Bensaid, Bearer of Message from HM the King
- Senior U.S. Official Highlights Morocco’s Leadership in PSI
- Lower House Speaker Holds Talks with Colombian Senate Speaker