The House of Representatives (Lower House) will hold on Monday, a plenary session dedicated to the election of the members of the bureau of the House and the presidents of the standing committees, the legislative institution said in a statement. This session, scheduled for 02:00 p.m, is held under the provisions of Article 62 of the Constitution and the internal regulation of the House of Representatives, the same source added.
- Morocco’s Plea Before ICJ Reflects Kingdom’s Continued Position on Palestinian Cause – Advisor to Palestinian President –
- Morocco’s Plea before ICJ ‘Rehabilitates’ Arab Action in Favor of Palestine – Academic
- Morocco’s Plea to ICJ Enshrines its Honorable Stances Towards Palestinian Cause – Palestinian Expert –
- Morocco-Spain, ‘Model of Reference’ in Terms of North-South Cooperation – Moratinos –
- Morocco Stresses before ICJ Commitment of HM the King, Chairman of Al-Quds Committee, in Support of Palestinian Cause