Houses of Representatives (Lower House) and Advisors (Upper House) will hold, on Monday, a joint plenary session for the presentation of the government program, the two houses said in a statement. The session, which will take place at 05:00 p.m, is held under the provisions of Article 88 of the Constitution and the internal regulations of both Houses of Parliament, the same source added.
- Statement by the Royal Office
- HM the King Receives Several Foreign Ambassadors
- HM the King Receives the Ten Elected Members of Supreme Council of Judiciary
- Morocco Strongly Condemns Heinous Houthi Attack on Musaffah Region and Abu Dhabi Airport
- Spain, Morocco Have ‘Strategic Cooperation’ – Pedro Sanchez –