Houses of Representatives (Lower House) and Advisors (Upper House) will hold, on Monday, a joint plenary session for the presentation of the government program, the two houses said in a statement. The session, which will take place at 05:00 p.m, is held under the provisions of Article 88 of the Constitution and the internal regulations of both Houses of Parliament, the same source added.
- Morocco Re-Elected to IMO Council for 2024-2025
- Morocco-UAE: Strategic, Strong & Multidimensional Partnership
- COP28, Morocco’s Participation Sends Strong Message for Integrated Management of Pollutants – Minister –
- HM the King to Pay Official Visit to UAE as of Monday
- Morocco Elected to Host 93rd General Assembly of International Criminal Police Organization, Interpol