Minister of Foreign Affairs, African Cooperation and Moroccans Abroad, Nasser Bourita, received Monday in Rabat Malian Minister of Foreign Affairs and International Cooperation, Abdoulaye Diop, who is carrying a written message from the transitional president of Mali, Mr. Assimi Goïta, to His Majesty King Mohammed VI. Speaking at a press conference following his meeting with Mr. Bourita, the Malian Foreign Minister expressed his honor to “hand over to the very high attention of HM King Mohammed VI the message of peace, friendship, solidarity and fraternity sent to him by His Excellency Assimi Goïta, Transition President and Head of State of Mali, with his fraternal greetings as well as his heartfelt wishes for happiness to HM the King and continued progress and prosperity for the brotherly people of Morocco”. The two ministers also highlighted the deep long-standing relationship between the Kingdom of Morocco and the Republic of Mali.
- Morocco-Israel: Ambassadors of the Two Countries in Mexico City Welcome Progress Made Since Resumption of Relations
- Moroccan Sahara: UN Chief Underlines Need for Dialogue between All Parties, Particularly Algeria – Italian Politician –
- Moroccan Sahara: All UN Security Council Resolutions Confirm Algeria’s ‘Direct Involvement’ – Spanish Political Analyst –
- Moroccan Sahara: Algeria is Obstructing, its Responsibility is Total – Expert –
- HM the King’s Ambassador to Guinea Presents Figurative Copies of his Credentials to Guinean FM