Minister of Foreign Affairs, African Cooperation and Moroccans Abroad, Nasser Bourita, received Monday in Rabat Malian Minister of Foreign Affairs and International Cooperation, Abdoulaye Diop, who is carrying a written message from the transitional president of Mali, Mr. Assimi Goïta, to His Majesty King Mohammed VI. Speaking at a press conference following his meeting with Mr. Bourita, the Malian Foreign Minister expressed his honor to “hand over to the very high attention of HM King Mohammed VI the message of peace, friendship, solidarity and fraternity sent to him by His Excellency Assimi Goïta, Transition President and Head of State of Mali, with his fraternal greetings as well as his heartfelt wishes for happiness to HM the King and continued progress and prosperity for the brotherly people of Morocco”. The two ministers also highlighted the deep long-standing relationship between the Kingdom of Morocco and the Republic of Mali.
- Minister Benmoussa Hands Message from HM King Mohammed VI to Botswana President
- Morocco Reaffirms Commitment to Fully Participate in Peace Consolidation in Africa – Diplomat
- Upper House Speaker Says Morocco-ECOWAS Relations Based on Deep Cultural, Spiritual Ties
- HM the King Inaugurates Rabat’s New Bus Station; Fundamental Component in Restructuring Capital’s Southern Entrance
- HM the King Addresses Message to Participants in 17th UNESCO Intergovernmental Committee for Safeguarding of Intangible Cultural Heritage