In his report to the Security Council on the Moroccan Sahara issue, UN Secretary General Antonio Guterres confirmed that “the polisario” has no status at the United Nations. Indeed, as in his previous reports, Guterres referred three times to “the polisario representative in New York” and in no way as a “representative to the United Nations”. This umpteenth confirmation from the highest UN official categorically denies, once and for all, the separatist armed group’s false assertions that it has a so-called representation at the UN. This indication, without ambiguity, of the UN Secretary General, exposes, once again, the usurpation of status and function, of a member of the “polisario” in New York, who presents himself as being a so-called representative of this armed separatist group to the UN. These references in the UN Secretary General’s report confirm, once again, that the “polisario” has no legal, let alone political, standing to appoint any representative to an international organization with a state composition, where there is no place for armed separatist groups. While the UN Secretary General is alarmed about the humanitarian situation in the Tindouf camps in Algeria, the “polisario” representative enjoys a high standard of living in the heart of Manhattan, paid for entirely by Algeria, at the expense of Algerian taxpayers. The fallacious maneuvers of the armed separatist group “polisario” to give itself a so-called international legitimacy are once again blurred by the UN Secretary General, who thus exposes the false propaganda of Algeria and “polisario” in this context.
- President of Argentine Political Party Demos: Morocco Has Shown ‘Course’ of Opening up to The World
- Morocco Works Tirelessly to Consolidate Peace in Africa – Diplomat
- Royal Appeal to Algerian Presidency, Bet for Future and Success for Common History
- Arab Group at UN Commends Sustained Efforts of HM the King in Support of Palestinian Cause
- Model UN: Youth Take on Role of UN Diplomats in Marrakech