The strengthening of cooperation between the House of Advisors (upper house) and the Saudi Shura Council was at the heart of talks, held Monday in Rabat, between the Speaker of the Upper House, Naam Miyara, and the Saudi ambassador to Morocco, Abdullah bin Saad Al Ghurairi. Speaking to the press at the end of these talks, Mr. Al Ghurairi highlighted the distinguished relations between the two countries at the legislative, executive and judicial levels. The Saudi diplomat reiterated the principled, firm and unwavering position of his country reharding the Moroccanness of the Sahara and the territorial integrity of the Kingdom, stressing that “the security and stability of the Kingdom of Morocco are part of the security and stability of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia”. For his part, Mr. Miyara stressed that this meeting was an opportunity to reaffirm the fraternal relations between HM King Mohammed VI and the Custodian of the Two Holy Mosques, HM King Salman bin Abdelaziz Al Saoud, noting that cooperation between legislative and executive institutions in the two countries draws its strength from the solidity of these relations. He also welcomed the strong and unwavering position of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia in favor of the Moroccanness of the Sahara and the territorial integrity of the Kingdom. According to Mr. Miyara, the renewal of the support of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia for the sovereignty of Morocco over its territories, in particular before the United Nations, backs the democratic, economic and social development experienced by the southern provinces of the Kingdom.
- HM the King, Commander of the Faithful, Chairs Religious Evening to Commemorate Eid Al-Mawlid Annabaoui
- HM the King, Commander of the Faithful, to Chair Religious Evening Wednesday to Commemorate Eid Al-Mawlid Annabaoui
- Morocco To Host AFCON-2025
- Morocco Condemns Terrorist Act Targeting Positions of Bahraini Forces Participating in ‘Decisive Storm and Restore Hope’ Operation on Southern Border of Saudi Arabia – Foreign Ministry –
- Autonomy Initiative, The ‘One and Only’ Solution to Regional Dispute over Moroccan Sahara – Hilale –