Bahrain reaffirmed, before the 4th Committee of the UN General Assembly, its support for a political solution to the Moroccan Sahara issue, in the framework of the sovereignty and territorial integrity of the Kingdom. “Bahrain reiterates its support for the remarkable efforts that Morocco is deploying with a view to achieving a political solution to the Moroccan Sahara issue on the basis of the autonomy initiative, in accordance with the relevant resolutions of the Security Council, and within the framework of the sovereignty and national and territorial integrity of the Kingdom,” said the representative of Bahrain before the members of the Committee. The speaker also expressed her country’s support for the political process led under the aegis of the United Nations Secretary-General.
- Statement by the Royal Office
- Govt. Majority Discuss Political, Economic, Social Situation
- Parliament: Joint Meeting of Finance Committees to Monitor Govt Actions to Address Earthquake Effects
- Under HM the King’s Leadership, Morocco Successfully Managed Quake Impact – Minister –
- Germany Hails Morocco’s ‘Impressive’ Post-Quake Reconstruction Efforts