Bahrain reaffirmed, before the 4th Committee of the UN General Assembly, its support for a political solution to the Moroccan Sahara issue, in the framework of the sovereignty and territorial integrity of the Kingdom. “Bahrain reiterates its support for the remarkable efforts that Morocco is deploying with a view to achieving a political solution to the Moroccan Sahara issue on the basis of the autonomy initiative, in accordance with the relevant resolutions of the Security Council, and within the framework of the sovereignty and national and territorial integrity of the Kingdom,” said the representative of Bahrain before the members of the Committee. The speaker also expressed her country’s support for the political process led under the aegis of the United Nations Secretary-General.
- Spain ”Very Satisfied” with Positive Bilateral Cooperation Momentum with Morocco – FM –
- Morocco, Spain “Completely Satisfied” with Implementation of Bilateral Roadmap – FM –
- Crises in Mediterranean Require Structural Responses Based on Operational Approach – Morocco’s FM –
- First Regional Meeting for Development of Implementation Plan of Arab Strategy to Fight Terrorism Kicks Off in Rabat
- 35th Steering Committee Meeting of 5+5 Defense Initiative Wraps Up in Rabat