El Salvador expressed, in New York, its support for Morocco’s efforts aimed at achieving a realistic, pragmatic and lasting political solution to the Sahara issue, in “full respect” of the integrity and sovereignty of the Kingdom. Speaking before the 4th Committee of the UN General Assembly, the representative of El Salvador stressed that his country deems the autonomy plan presented by the Kingdom in 2007 as a “viable solution” to the regional dispute over the Moroccan Sahara. The Salvadoran diplomat also reaffirmed his country’s support for the political process carried out under the aegis of the UN Chief. In this regard, he welcomed the appointment of Mr. Staffan de Mistura as Personal Envoy of the UN Secretary-General for the Sahara, while expressing the hope to achieve a “negotiated and mutually acceptable political” solution to the Moroccan Sahara issue.
- His Majesty King Mohammed VI chairs the presentation ceremony of the new green investment program of the OCP Group (2023-2027) and the signing of the relevant protocol agreement between the government and OCP group
- Nigerian Minister Commands HM the King’s Impetus for Africa’s Free Zones Operators
- Rabat Hosts 5th Morocco-India Political Consultations
- Opening of Guatemala’s Consulate in Dakhla Likely to Strengthen Country’s Relations with Morocco – FM
- Republic of Guatemala Opens Consulate General in Dakhla