The reinforcement of parliamentary cooperation was on Wednesday, the focus of a meeting between the Speaker of the House of Representatives, Rachid Talbi Alami, and the Italian Ambassador to Morocco, Armando Barrucco. During this meeting, the Italian diplomat reaffirmed the willingness to strengthen parliamentary relations, through friendship groups and the consolidation of foreign affairs committees in the parliaments of both countries, as well as the coordination with regional and international parliamentary unions, said a statement from the House of Representatives. The Italian ambassador welcomed the royal initiatives and the pioneering response of the Kingdom to the Covid-19 pandemic, the same source added. Barruco highlighted the Moroccan-Italian relations, expressing in this regard the support of his country to the key interests and territorial integrity of the Kingdom, added the statement. For his part, the Speaker of the House of Representatives welcomed the distinguished bilateral relations and the commitment of Rome to the territorial integrity of the Kingdom and its defense of the key interests of Morocco in Europe and various international forums.
- UNSG to Hold 3 Meetings on Moroccan Sahara to Renew MINURSO Mandate, Reaffirm Support to Round-Table Process
- Upper House Speaker Meets with Yemeni FM
- Lower House Speaker Meets with Yemeni FM
- Yemeni FM Hails Morocco’s ‘Clear’ Positions in Favor of Yemen’s Legitimate Government
- Moroccans in London Defend Morocco-UK Association Agreement