His Majesty King Mohammed VI sent a congratulatory message to Audrey Azoulay on the occasion of her re-election, by a very large majority, to the post of Director-General of the United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization (UNESCO). In this message, HM the King congratulates Azoulay and wishes her success in the accomplishment of her high mission. “This renewed confidence is a tribute to your efforts to consolidate the Organization’s vocation to work for peace, solidarity and harmony among peoples and cultures,” the Sovereign says. HM the King affirms in this message that the Kingdom of Morocco, a fervent defender of multilateralism, supports UNESCO’s ambitious commitments in favor of the crucial and priority issue of education and stands by its side in its actions related to the preservation of heritage and sustainable development.
- FM Holds Talks with his Malian Counterpart
- Govt. Council: Adoption of Draft Decree on Composition of National Commission for Implementation of Security Council Sanctions on Terrorism, Weapons Proliferation
- Government Majority is Homogeneous – Akhannouch –
- First 100 Days of Government Show Clear Signs of Respect for Commitments – Akhannouch –
- Tindouf Camps: International Alliance for Defense of Human Rights and Freedoms Condemns Military Recruitment of Children