Palestinian ambassador in Rabat, Jamal Abdellatif Salah Choubki, welcomed on Thursday, Morocco’s unwavering position on the Palestinian question, the city of Al Quds Sharif, and the right of the Palestinian people to an independent state. In a meeting with the Speaker of the House of Representatives, Rachid Talbi Alami, the Palestinian diplomat stressed the pioneering role of the Kingdom to promote peace and stability in the Middle East, said a statement from the House of Representatives. The Palestinian ambassador expressed his “pride in the initiatives of His Majesty King Mohammed VI and His high guidance for the mitigation of the effects of the Covid-19 pandemic, which made the Kingdom a leading country continentally and internationally.” He also commended the Moroccan democratic experience and the climate in which the last elections were held. For his part, Talbi Alami highlighted the distinguished parliamentary relations between the two countries, stressing the “unwavering position of Moroccan MPs who support the Palestinian cause regionally and internationally, back the various developments in Palestine, express clear positions when it comes to defending international legitimacy and maintain permanent contact with members of the Palestinian National Council.” “Bilateral and multilateral relations with the Palestinian National Council, which are one of the pillars of parliamentary ties of the House of Representatives, will see a boost through the strengthening of the role of friendship groups, exchange of visits as well as coordination of positions and consultation during meetings organized by the Parliamentary Unions,” added Talbi.
- His Majesty King Mohammed VI chairs the presentation ceremony of the new green investment program of the OCP Group (2023-2027) and the signing of the relevant protocol agreement between the government and OCP group
- Nigerian Minister Commands HM the King’s Impetus for Africa’s Free Zones Operators
- Rabat Hosts 5th Morocco-India Political Consultations
- Opening of Guatemala’s Consulate in Dakhla Likely to Strengthen Country’s Relations with Morocco – FM
- Republic of Guatemala Opens Consulate General in Dakhla