His Majesty King Mohammed VI received on Thursday, November 11, 2021 at the Royal Palace of Bouznika, President of the Gabonese Republic, His Excellency Ali Bongo Ondimba, who is on a visit to Morocco. This meeting reflects the exemplary nature of the Moroccan-Gabonese partnership, as well as the friendly relations between the peoples of the two sister countries.
- Upper House Unanimously Approves Draft Law on Firearms
- First Economic Parliamentary Forum for Euro-Mediterranean Region and Gulf Kicks Off in Marrakech
- Ugandan President Receives in Entebbe Minister Bensaid, Bearer of Message from HM the King
- Senior U.S. Official Highlights Morocco’s Leadership in PSI
- Lower House Speaker Holds Talks with Colombian Senate Speaker