The House of Advirors will hold, Tuesday, a monthly plenary session devoted to the answers of the Head of Government on general policy issues. Scheduled to start at 15:00, this session will discuss the theme “The Generation Green plan and the challenges of rural development and spatial justice,” said a statement by the upper house. The session is held in accordance with the provisions of Article 100 of the Constitution, according to the same source.
- Tindouf camps: NGOs in Italy Express ‘Indignation’ at Military Recruitment of Children
- Tan-Tan: Police Dismantle Illegal Immigration, Human Trafficking Criminal Network
- South American Media Outraged by Presence of Child Soldiers during De Mistura’s Visit to Tindouf
- Government, Education Unions Agreement, ‘Important’ Step Towards New Perspectives of Social Dialogue – Govt. Head –
- Upper House Speaker Praises Level of Cooperation between Morocco, Egypt