The House of Advirors will hold, Tuesday, a monthly plenary session devoted to the answers of the Head of Government on general policy issues. Scheduled to start at 15:00, this session will discuss the theme “The Generation Green plan and the challenges of rural development and spatial justice,” said a statement by the upper house. The session is held in accordance with the provisions of Article 100 of the Constitution, according to the same source.
- Heads of State Congratulate HM the King Following National Team’s Qualification to World Cup Quarterfinals
- HM the King Congratulates National Team in Phone Conversation for Historic Qualification to World Cup Quarterfinals
- Lower House Speaker Meets with Dep. Speaker of Uruguayan Senate
- Moroccan Diplomat Considers Morocco-Djibouti Relations’ Future Prospects as ‘Promising’
- London Administrative Court Rejects Petition against Morocco-UK Association Agreement