Mohamed Benchaaboun on Tuesday presented to the French authorities copies of his credentials as the extraordinary and plenipotentiary ambassador of His Majesty the King to the French Republic. The new Moroccan ambassador to France received, at the chancellery of the Kingdom of Morocco in Paris, the Director of State Protocol and diplomatic events of the French Republic, Philippe Franc, to whom he handed over copies of his credentials. This is the first step before the presentation of the ambassador’s credentials to the President of the French Republic.
- Moratinos Calls for Political Will to Serve Mediterranean Region
- Upper House Speaker Meets with AU Administrative Tribunal Chairman
- Relations between Andalusia, Morocco, ‘Reference’ in Cooperation and Good Neighborliness – Official –
- Mali: President of Transition Receives Chakib Benmoussa, Carrying Message from HM the King
- Upper House Delegation Participates in OSCE Parliamentary Assembly Autumn Session in Warsaw