Hichame Dahane on Thursday presented copies of his credentials to the Foreign Minister of the Dominican Republic, Roberto Alvarez, in his capacity as Morocco’s ambassador to the Dominican Republic. During this meeting, the two sides welcomed the ties of friendship, fraternity and solidarity and the excellent relations binding the two friendly and partner countries, since the establishment, 61 years ago, of their diplomatic relations. This meeting was also an opportunity to reiterate the common will of the two countries to further consolidate their cooperative ties in the political, economic, commercial and cultural fields, with a view to achieving a mutually beneficial strategic partnership. The two sides stressed the need to strengthen multilateral cooperation between the two countries, within various international organizations, in order to further develop bilateral relations.
- Morocco Re-Elected to IMO Council for 2024-2025
- Morocco-UAE: Strategic, Strong & Multidimensional Partnership
- COP28, Morocco’s Participation Sends Strong Message for Integrated Management of Pollutants – Minister –
- HM the King to Pay Official Visit to UAE as of Monday
- Morocco Elected to Host 93rd General Assembly of International Criminal Police Organization, Interpol