Hichame Dahane on Thursday presented copies of his credentials to the Foreign Minister of the Dominican Republic, Roberto Alvarez, in his capacity as Morocco’s ambassador to the Dominican Republic. During this meeting, the two sides welcomed the ties of friendship, fraternity and solidarity and the excellent relations binding the two friendly and partner countries, since the establishment, 61 years ago, of their diplomatic relations. This meeting was also an opportunity to reiterate the common will of the two countries to further consolidate their cooperative ties in the political, economic, commercial and cultural fields, with a view to achieving a mutually beneficial strategic partnership. The two sides stressed the need to strengthen multilateral cooperation between the two countries, within various international organizations, in order to further develop bilateral relations.
- Statement by the Royal Office
- HM the King Receives Several Foreign Ambassadors
- HM the King Receives the Ten Elected Members of Supreme Council of Judiciary
- Morocco Strongly Condemns Heinous Houthi Attack on Musaffah Region and Abu Dhabi Airport
- Spain, Morocco Have ‘Strategic Cooperation’ – Pedro Sanchez –