Hichame Dahane on Thursday presented copies of his credentials to the Foreign Minister of the Dominican Republic, Roberto Alvarez, in his capacity as Morocco’s ambassador to the Dominican Republic. During this meeting, the two sides welcomed the ties of friendship, fraternity and solidarity and the excellent relations binding the two friendly and partner countries, since the establishment, 61 years ago, of their diplomatic relations. This meeting was also an opportunity to reiterate the common will of the two countries to further consolidate their cooperative ties in the political, economic, commercial and cultural fields, with a view to achieving a mutually beneficial strategic partnership. The two sides stressed the need to strengthen multilateral cooperation between the two countries, within various international organizations, in order to further develop bilateral relations.
- His Majesty King Mohammed VI chairs the presentation ceremony of the new green investment program of the OCP Group (2023-2027) and the signing of the relevant protocol agreement between the government and OCP group
- Nigerian Minister Commands HM the King’s Impetus for Africa’s Free Zones Operators
- Rabat Hosts 5th Morocco-India Political Consultations
- Opening of Guatemala’s Consulate in Dakhla Likely to Strengthen Country’s Relations with Morocco – FM
- Republic of Guatemala Opens Consulate General in Dakhla